*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart....
View this email in your browser


Thank you, from the bottom of my heart...

It was four years ago this month that I started Sweet to Heat covers to supplement my writing income. My little boutique business has grown beyond my wildest expectations. And beyond my ability to manage the work flow and still find time to write. So I know you'll understand when I say it's time for me to get back to the business of writing.

I'll be closing my custom cover business at the end of June 2017.

Unfortunately, I don't have any openings for last minute covers. But I wanted to assure you that any projects already scheduled will be completed. As well as any back cover work, whether that's an ebook in need of a back cover, or adding back cover copy and sizing the spine of a full cover. As long as I made the original cover, I'll honor its completion through November 30th, 2017 at my current rates.

There are so many good cover designers out there that I cannot recommend any one individual. But please let me know if there's anything I can do to ease your transition.

 It's been my privilege to have worked with you on your book covers. 

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*

No comments:

Post a Comment